Where To Buy
Voyage to Farland, the hardcore graphical roguelike inspired by the Japanese Mystery Dungeon games.
What will you face?
You are a wandering adventurer, looking for your kidnapped sister. But to find her, you'll have to fight mask-wearing heads, ill-tempered beetles that spin and toss you, catapult-riding felines that lob items at you, plus more crazy monsters with crazier powers in this hardcore, permadeath adventure. No two attempts are ever the same. Replay value levelup! Are you up to the task?
• 5 dungeons including 4 unlockable themed dungeons
• 4 NPCs you can recruit to help you fight, including an outcast monster
• rescue codes to save and be saved by other players
Fun things you can do in Voyage to Farland:
• get a pet robot you can level up
• drink monster essence to morph into the creature & use its powers
• learn tactics in the Strategy Dungeon
• build weapon & shield enchantments and store gear in a warehouse
"Fun and Addictive. Great little rogue-like and a perfect introduction to the genre for those who have not played this style of game before."
"Amazing roguelike, I got it for PC and Android. And it gave me the chance to finally play a 'Shiren the Wanderer' style game."
"Very hard. Very addictive. Great fun." - player reviews
"Noticeably more difficult than other genre entries I’ve experienced ... I still had fun with it" - Wraithkal review
"The graphics may look fun and cute, but don't let them fool you - this is as serious and deep of a roguelike as I've seen." - Charlie's POV review
Developer Let's Play Videos
Copyright Peculiar-Games and P.A. Casey.